- Exclusive 24 karats pure gold inscription
- Heart-shaped Cubic Zirconia stone (21mm x 17mm including bail)
- 925 silver and 14k white gold versions arrive with an 18 inch 925 sterling silver chain
- Gold plated silver and 14k yellow gold versions arrive with an 18 inch gold plated silver chain
- 14k Gold pendant, With 14k Gold chain, arrive all with 14k Gold
- Make it the best birthday ever with this Beautiful necklace!
- Awesome gift accompanied by a special magnifying glass inside a lavish box
The endless knot or eternal knot (Sanskrit: Shrivatsa; Tibetan Dpal be'u) is a symbolic knot and one of the Eight Auspicious Symbols. It is an important cultural marker in places significantly influenced by Tibetan Buddhism such as Tibet, Mongolia, Tuva, Kalmykia, and Buryatia. It is also sometimes found in Chinese art and used in Chinese knots.
The intertwining of lines reminds us that all events are conjoined together in a cycle of cause and effect. The knot also represents the binding to our karmic destiny. In addition, since there is no beginning or end the knot also symbolizes the infinite wisdom of the Buddha. The knot is one of the most used symbols in Tibetan Buddhism, and often appears independently.
The endless knot sometimes appears on greeting cards. When this occurs, it is a way to symbolize the link between the giver and the receiver. The recipient is granted righteous karma, which may brighten their path as a result of their good deed.